Adobe Photoshop cs8 Free Download Full version for Windows 7
Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 (FULLY PRE-CRACKED) latest Pro Version Free for Mac & Windows Os. Just install and enjoy the power of it. Photoshop for imac and Windows is already a complete pack and needs no key for activation. It is fully built to design anything in Photoshop. It let’s you design you photo in a way you like with most advanced features. Likewise, with the installation of ‘Adobe Photoshop CS’ you will get ‘Adobe Imageready CS’ for free. You can buy new version here: Adobe Photoshop.
Both have almost same features but ‘Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0’ is more advanced with various features to let you design anything you want. It helps to let you design custom image size with fixed image width and heigth that you need for web page development when you need image size for e.g: 500px*300px which can be done only with ‘Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0’.
It is most helpful for bloggers and developers and also to those who love designing photo and making it useable to them as per their need. Moreover, you can make a simple animation with it for that you don’t need any advanced knowledge only basic help tips can assist you a lot.
You can learn making animation with ‘Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0’ in help section of it. You can do anything with image. You can cut, merge, give effect, add text, split and many more.
Further more you can edit your document to make it perfect for print. It can sometimes be used for making a fake document after doing some editing and design. Use it as per your need and want. If you want to make a beautiful banner then it is for you to design in most attractive and advanced design. It can even used for designing ‘3-D’ text which can be used for various purposes.
It is useful in multiple fields like architecture, astronomy, animation, forensics, web design, medicine, film industry and many more.
1. Architects use Adobe Photoshop for 2-D and 3-D editing tools to create more realistic design for building projects.
2. Astronomers use it’s image enhancement features for studying more about space and stars doing various analysis.
3. Animators use it for creating animations from still images. They are also useful for Film making.
4. Forensics technicians process fingerprints and enhance images of crime scenes through use of Adobe Photoshop.
5. Web designer use it to design images for making it their own adding some website symbol letting them fix image width and height as per need and designing in a way the designer seeks and want and many more. Along with Photoshop they also use Macromedia Dreamweaver Web Tool.
Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 contains many features with the main menu and it’s sub menu . Main menu like File, Edit, Image, Layer, Select, Filter, View, Window, Help can help you in detail.
Main Shortcut and most usable menu and it’s Features are given below:
A) RECTANGULAR TOOL:
1. ‘Rectangular Marquee Tool’ helps to draw rectangle shape in desired image or area
2. ‘Eliptical Marque Tool’ helps to draw oval, round shape over any image or area
3. ‘Single Row Marque Tool’ helps to draw single row to desired area
4. ‘Single Column Marquee Tool’ assist in drawing one column to specific location
B) MOVE TOOL:
5. ‘Move Tool’ helps you move any object or image to any desired location on the screen
C) MAGNETIC LASSO TOOL:
6. ‘Polygonal Lasso Tool’ helps you select specific area on image or objects in polygon shape
7. ‘Lasso Tool’ helps you select desired location on any image or objects in ballon shape
8. ‘Magnetic Lasso Tool’ helps you select any particular area in triangular shape
D) Magic Wand Tool:
9. The ‘Magic Wand Tool’ lets you select a consistently colored area (for e.g: a red flower) without having to trace its outline. You specify the color range, or tolerance, for the Magic Wand Tool’s selection. [NOTE: You cannot use the Magic Wand Tool on an image in Bitmap Mode.]
E) CROP TOOL:
10. ‘Crop Tool’ helps to select some portion of an image and just click to select that portion
F) SLICE TOOL:
11. ‘Slice Tool’ helps you select image in form of slice and take further action to change image style
G) HEALING BRUSH TOOL:
12. The ‘Healing Brush Tool’ lets you correct imperfections, causing them to disappear into the surrounding image. Like the cloning tools, you use the Healing Brush tool to paint with sampled pixels from an image or pattern. However, the Healing Brush Tool also matches the texture, lighting, transparency, and shading of the sampled pixels to the source pixels. As a result, the repaired pixels blend seamlessly into the rest of the image.
H) BRUSH TOOL:
13. ‘Brush Tool’ helps you determine the shape, diameter, and other characteristics of a brush to do painting in desired shape
I) CLONE STAMP TOOL:
14. ‘Clone Stamp Tool’ takes a sample of an image, which you can then apply over another image or part of the same image. You c an also clone of the layer over another layer. Each stroke of the tool paints on more of the sample….
J) HISTORY BRUSH TOOL:
15. ‘Art History Brush Tool’ lets you paint with styleized strokes, using the source data from a specified history state or snapshot. By experimenting with different paint style, size, and tolerence options, you can simulate the texture of painting with different colors and artistic styles…
K) ERASER TOOL:
16. Using the ‘Background Eraser Tool’ lets you erase pixels on a layer to transparency as you drag; this allows you to erase the background while maintaining the edges of an object in the background. By specifying different sampling and tolerence options, you can control the range of the transparency and the shapness of the boundaries.
17. The ‘Eraser Tool’ changes pixels in the image as you drag through them. If you’re working in the background or in a layer with transparency locked, the pixels change to the background color; otherwise, the pixels are erased to transparency. You can also use the eraser to return the affected area to a state selected in the history palette.
18. When you use ‘Magic Eraser Tool’ clicking a layer, the tool automatically changes all similar pixels. If you’re working in background, or in a layer with locked transparency, the pixels change to the background color; otherwise, the pixels are erased to transparency. You can choose to erase contiguous pixels only or all similar pixels on the current layer.
L) GRADIENT TOOL:
19. The ‘Gradient Tool’ creates a gradual blend between multiple colors. You can choose from preset gradient fills or create your own. [NOTE: The Gradient Tool cannot be used with images in Bitmap, indexed-color, or 16-bit-per-channel mode]
20. ‘Paint Bucket Tool’ fills adjacent pixels that are similar in color value to the pixels you click. [NOTE: The Paint Bucket Tool cannot be used with images in Bitmap mode]
M) SMUDGE TOOL:
21. The ‘Smudge Tool’ simulates the actions of dragging a finger through wet paint. The tool picks up color where the stroke begins and pushes it in the direction you drag.
22. The ‘Sharpen Tool’ focuses soft edges to increase clarity or focus.
23. The ‘Blur Tool’ softens hard edges or areas in an image to reduce detail.
N) DODGE TOOL:
24. Using the ‘Dodge Tool or Burn Tool’ helps to lighten or darken areas of the image, the Dodge tool and the Burn tools are based on a traditional photographer’s techniques for regulating exposers on specific areas of a print. Photographers hold back light to lighten an area on the print (dodging) or increase the exposure to darken areas on a print (burning).
25. The ‘Sponge Tool’ subtly changes the color saturation of an area. In Gray scale mode, the tool increases or decreases contrast by moving gray levels from or towards the middle gray.
O) PATH SELECTION TOOL:
26. The ‘Path Selection Tool’ displays all of the anchor points on the selected portion, including any direction lines and direction points if the selected segment is curved. Direction points appear as filled circles, selected anchor points as filled squares, and unselected anchor points as hollow squares.
P) HORIZONTAL TYPE TOOL:
27. The ‘Horizontal Type Tool’ or ‘Vertical Mask Tool’ helps you create a selection in the shape of the type. Type selections appear on the active layer, and can be moved, copied, filled, or stroked just like any other selection.
Q) PEN TOOL:
28. The ‘Pen Tool’ lets you create straight lines and smooth flowing curves with greater precision than is possible with the Freeform Pen Tool, For most users, the Pen Tool provides the best control and greatest accuracy for drawing.
29. The ‘Freeform Pen Tool’ assist you draw as if you were drawing with pencil on paper. Anchor points are added automatically as you draw. You do not determine where the points are positioned, but you can adjust them once the path is complete.
R) NOTES TOOL:
30. Here with this tool you can add Notes and Audion Annotations anywhere on a Photoshop image canvas. When you create a note, a resizable window appears for typing text. When you record an audio annotation, you must have a microphone plugged into the audio-in port of your computer.
S) EYEDROPPER TOOL:
31. The ‘Eyedropper Tool’ samples color to designate a new foreground or background color. You can sample from the active image or from anywhere else on the screen. You can also specify the area sampled by the Eyedropper tool…and many more features in this version of Adobe Photoshop….
Adobe Photoshop can be used to do anything with images to make it feel the way you like. It give life and add value to the images. It’s most useful for those who need to work with text and images.